Tuesday, October 1, 2013

The Cats Pajamas

           this is my second post for today please scroll down for the YNS Digi Release



Hello welcome to another TCP Tuesday ..it is my turn to bring a fun and inspirational card following a new challenge for October... No Embellishments...or for those of us who struggle  little to none ;)
Boy oh Boy do I find these kind of challenges hard..but I think I pulled it off this time
here is my card...what do you think? I did ok eh




I used a cut file from my silhouette and used the super cute set Good Friends and added one small brad for the TV knob



BE sure to check out the TCP blog for all the details and link up your Limited embellies creation





3 comments:

  1. Cute card .... Thanks for the chance to win ............Good luck all .....

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this card. sooo cute, those penguins in that TV. clever and adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this wendy! so cute and clever!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits