Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Your Next Stamp






Hello and welcome to the Your Next Stamp October New Release Blog Hop!  The holidays are right around the corner, and we have some fabulous new products to help you create something special for everybody on your list!
The hop begins on Jen’s Blog, and if you’ve been hopping along, then you should have arrived from Thanh's blog.  Our sweet boss lady’s birthday is coming up on October 25th(Happy Birthday, Karen!!!) so she is celebrating by giving away a prize at every blog!  Make sure you leave comments on all of the DT blogs for your chance to win!

Here’s what I came up with today: 
first off I created a shaker card featuring  one of the new
 Holiday Kids
Next up is a fun festive card using the new set Christmas Critters


And last but not least it is that time of year...it's Ugly Sweater time...LOL and we have a new set just waiting for you  to create (with paper or felt) ugly sweaters that you won't have to wear!


Karen is also offering some awesome Choose Your Discount Specials in the YNS Store so make sure you take advantage of these amazing deals!

Now it’s time to hop on over to the YNS  blog, but don’t forget to leave a comment before you go!  Happy hopping and shopping!
 


27 comments:

  1. oh my gosh...each card is wonderful...love your color combos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOTALLY have to have those Christmas Critters!!!! LOLOLOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. One day I will make a shaker card! Yours is too cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wendy, all cards are super sweet. My favorite is this one with the sweater. It´s just great !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome ideas!! Love, love, love the Christmas critters!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I don't know which card I like best. They are all great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!!! I can´t choose my favorite... all of them are great and cute cards!
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOL your shaker card is so pretty and the last two just cracked me up, awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love them ALL!!! You are so creative, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love ALL your cards - that ugly sweater set is to die for! hahahhaha luv it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Ms Wendy, cuteness all around! The sweater set just makes me LOL especially with the garland ;>)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic cards. That shaker card, though, is top notch. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  13. All of your projects are adorable.... the Christmas balls are sooo cute and the little one sledding thru the trees ,,, so cute... and ya gotta love those sweaters :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow....all three of these are great. Really liking much of this new release.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such fun cards...love the shaker one and the funny ugly sweater card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow - super fantastic cards!! Love them all, especially your (not) Ugly Sweaters - so perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous cards! Love that ornament critter! Just makes me smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. It's really hard to pick a favourite, but the ugly sweater card just cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  19. GASP! I LOVE your glossy bubble ornament! And I don't think a single one of those sweaters is ugly at all - I think they are ALL ADORABLE! Shoot, I really want that set now, LOL! You are too good at your job... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wendy I LOVE all the cards. My fav is the card with the sweaters.

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cute!!!!!! All of them are just great, but I love the shaker card. Precious!!! Who wouldn't love to get that one?!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I don't which card I love more. They are all great. The shaker card is so fun. The ornaments are super cute and I love the ugly sweater stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  23. OMG, so many cards and all so cute, I love the sweaters, and the snow Globe is awesome!

    ReplyDelete