Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Some Crochet Projects

Hello ...
 So it has been some time since I posted any of my crochet projects and since they keep piling up I thought I would take them outside on this gorgeous sunny day, take some pictures and share them before I wrap then and put them away...if your interested in any of them send me an email...most are my own patterns except for the retro bright flower,stripes and circles one..and the characters those are from  patterns I bought ...I have several characters done also... but those are Christmas gifts and will be shared after the holidays....I do wish I could share them today they are super cute!!!!

These are gifts I made last year for my nieces and nephew







Well thanks for stoppin in have a great day




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits