Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Whimsie Doodles



Morning ....it is time to celebrate some new release from Whimsie Doodles...you'll love the newest members to the family...I chose to create a card with Ma and Pa Pilgrim perfect for Thanksgiving


I loved creating this card, starting with coloring the images with Copic markers adding some corn stalks cut from my Cameo and the Indian corn I made by dry embossing some paper adding colors and then cut it out in the shape of ears of corn...be sure to visit the blog for more fabulous cards made with this months new releases



7 comments:

  1. You already know how much I love this Wendy but I had to pop by and tell you again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooo! what a pair of cuties. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy this is AMAZING girl! Love, love, love how gorgeous this is. Every element is just perfect for this card. I'm beyond excited to be on this team. Thank you so much for your support!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous coloring! I love the layout as well...such a sweet card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, Wendy ! Sweet couple and i like the corn stalks- great accent.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits