Friday, December 6, 2013

From The Heart Bloghop






Welcome to our From the Heart Stamps blog hop. We are celebrating Christmas and Winter Holidays today!
As you hop along, please leave a comment on each entry. One random commenter will be selected on each blog to win the image that the designer used. And additionally, one commenter on the From the Heart Stamps blog will be selected to win a $5 gift voucher to the store!
If you have arrived from Michelle P, you are in the right place, if not why don’t you start on the From the Heart Stamps blog, so you don’t miss anything.


Here is my project, using Winter Dog Walk and a cut file that I purchased from My Time Made Easy called No Bones About It.... inside are treats for my 3 furbabies that will go under the Christmas Tree but not until they are in bed Christmas Eve.... they have terrific sniffers and I am sure they would get into these boxes and eat all the treats before I could stop them :)

I am the last on the hop so head on back to the BLOG and leave your comment
Thanks for hopping with us today. The hop will end on Monday December 9th at 6am, EST. Winners will be posted on the From the Heart Stamps Blog on Wednesday December 11th.


18 comments:

  1. What a nice package for your doggies treats ! I´m sure they will enjoy it :-) Love your cute card too. It´s a great color combi !

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute are these! Makes me wish I knew someone who had a dog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable project...love the bones! If I had to be a dog I would definitely want to be one of your dogs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, Wendy, these are adorable! (Yes, my dog is a good sniffer too! LOL)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy - this is soooo much fun! I love your little boxes and your card is wonderful (great coloring)! T This is my first Christmas with my dog so not sure what to expect from him... Thanks for the inspiration!
    Lyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your project! It's too cute! I love the colors of the boxes and your card! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun idea! Love how they each have their own bone in a different color and how you coordinated them with color scheme of your card. Aren't you just too clever??? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a clever idea, your card is seet love the colours, love them all , such spoilt doggies hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO adorable! I love how everything coordinates so beautifully and such pretty, bright colors! Your card is so cute, love how you colored the image! I would have to put these up high, my dogs would be into them in a heartbeat!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwwwww so gorgeous! I love the cute image and pretty card that you have made and those boxes look amazing.
    Thank you for the inspiration.
    Sue xx
    P.S. Your Furbabies look sooooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet card, love the bone boxes too, I can imagine the fun you will have Xmas morning watching you burnable get into these :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are sooooo cute, what a great gift idea!!! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my, I love those doggy bones boxes!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  14. A treat Box for Doggie Treats How original! I love your idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute Wendy! Love the shape of the boxes. Beautiful card, too.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is so cute and clever treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits