Monday, January 6, 2014

From The Heart Stamps



Good Frosty Mornin...man is it cold here we are under a ton of snow too..I cannot wait till spring

....But  it does play well into our theme for this month  "Winter"  ..... and it being Monday morning and all we have a new sketch for you too
My card loosely follows the sketch this week ...I colored up Sick Chick and made my own bandaid by dry embossing with the swiss dots folder then I  added a heart beat cut from red cardstock...I think this lil chick is so sad looking he just melts my heart

Be sure to visit the Challenge blog for more cards following the new sketch



4 comments:

  1. Very creative and super cute card. Stay warm and safe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, my! this is cute. that image is darling, sure to cheer up any one. thanks for all your sweet comments you have left on my blog. I always love when you stop by! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How could something this sick be so darn cute! I love your bandaid and heart beat too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would certainly make anyone sick laugh or at least smile. So cute! Love your creativity with the band aid.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits