Thursday, January 16, 2014

Litte Miss Muffet



Good Morning
 here today with a card to help "Little Miss" celebrate a New Release  ...
Meet Chloe...she loves just hangin around ...the challenge this week is to fussy cut your image....so I started by cutting Chloe out then popped it up with pop dots and added her back in front of the bar..I really like the dimension it gives my card

For my second card I used the NEW Sugar and Spice Doll Bay




Be sure to visit the Challenge blog for more New release creations




2 comments:

  1. Hiya Wendy:) You made so many gorgeous cards for this release (thank you so much) but I think your Chloe card is my fave! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word! These are just DARLING! Your first card is the CUTEST ever! ADORBLE!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits