Thursday, January 9, 2014

Little Miss Muffet



Good Morning
  Here today with another card for Little Miss Muffet's...I just love coloring up their cute images...this week is an inspiration challenge... my inspiration was being snowed in on Monday..
this is what looking out my studio window looks like ..still piles of the pretty while annoying white stuff



blech I HATE snow but I do love coloring and creating winter inspired cards ;) so that part was a pleasure


I colored up Polka Dot Pals Issie...she is having a blast tubbing in all of this white stuff




Be sure to visit the blog and add your Inspiration creation






4 comments:

  1. Hey Wendy :) I love all that snow to look at, but I'm not sure I want it outside my window! That said, it has made for a fab inspiration for your, fun, cute card. Gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card, Wendy! Love the backing paper with the adorable image! Great design! Look at all that snow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Wendy and such fab inspiration for such a pretty design. I love snow and defenitely want it on my door step...please send some my way :) Donna ♥ x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Wendy! Your coloring looks fabulous and love how she is fussy cut, looks like she is flying down a hill. Beautifully done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits