Saturday, January 18, 2014

Little Miss Muffet


Good Morning
  Today is Super Saturday at Little Miss Muffet's .... and my card is featured that means that all the stamps I used today will be in the shop on sale  from today until Wednesday...yippee so you had better hurry if you want them !

I had so much fun putting together this step card..it was a bit labor intensive but that is what I like about step cards...I admit I  have a bit of an obsession with creating them..... I was super happy to get these images so I could make my vision come to life...Thanks Faye!!!





I stamped some images more than once colored them up with copics and added pop dots for some dimension...I am over the moon happy with how this turned out ... here is a list of the stamps  I used

Hope your enjoyed your visit 
Happy Saturday!





4 comments:

  1. Holy moly! This is super cute and everything is cut out so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, I am so impressed with this fab stepper card... Every time I look at it I notice another detail. Thanks so much for all your effort xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card. Labor of love for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card. Labor of love for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits