Thursday, January 2, 2014

Little Miss Muffets



Good Morning...I am here today with something I think is rather exciting...I am guesting this month for           LITTLE MISS MUFFETS            I am super excited to take part all month long...

Here is my first card following this weeks challenge........ a sketch

I thought I would illicit help from this cute fairy  Tenanye   to create a card celebrating the new year 2014!!! she is colored with Copics, paper is from DCWV All Dressed Up .... I then used my Cameo to cut out the numbers 2014


Be sure to stop by the LMMS blog and see more creations following this sketch












7 comments:

  1. Yay Wendy! So wonderful to have you joining us this month :>) Sparkly card, perfect to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Wendy :)
    and what a fab card to kick off 2014, love it!
    it's great to have you join us this month.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Wendy! Welcome to the team! Super New Year card, love the sparkly bits! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's such a fab idea to put this fairy on a card to celebrate the new year! She looks great with your Cameo numbers, and I love the colours too. Thank you so much for joining us for the month :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific card, Wendy! Love how the fun fairy is perched on the numbers! Great design! Glad to have you with us this month!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wendy, this is so very cute. Love the papers and the way she is sitting on 2014, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your GDT spot:) HOOOOORAY! LOVE your coloring for this gal! BEAUTIFUL!! LOVE your papers and sketch too! THANKS so much for stopping by my blog and leaving some love! Your comment made my day <3 Happy NEW Year!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits