Thursday, January 23, 2014

Sugar Pea Designs



Hello again..this is my second post for today if your looking for Little Miss Muffets please scroll down


Today I created a lil gifty using the set Bushel and A Peck set from Sugar Pea Designs...I decided on a different approach for the hearts and went with those Conversation Hearts that everyone knows and loves..they certainly are associated with Valentines in our house...I used a cut file from my silhouette to create the cutest little bushel basket  for  the candy hearts, using Copics I colored up the image and practiced making cheeks ;) it just adds something special to the face...thanks for the inspiration Jenny you are definitely the queen of CHEEKS





Thanks for stoppin by



5 comments:

  1. Aww, this is just so cute! Love that you've made them into conversation hearts - brilliant idea! Thank you for joining our first challenge over at SugarPea Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute Wendy. Perfect Valentine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Wendy, that is so cute! I love how you did the hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too Cute Wendy!! Love how you made them conversation hearts!! So glad you could join us at SugarPea Designs! 8-)

    Hugs
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make the most darling projects to go with your even more darling cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits