Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Your Next Stamp

                     YOUR NEXT STAMP INSPIRATIONAL BLOGHOP

This is an inspirational post that we will have on the 22nd of each month.  You can find more YNS inspiration on Facebook, Pinterest, the YNS Newsletter, and YNS Challenges.... Also we will have deals each month during this special post.
 Here is what I created for today ...a gift card holder...I always like to have a few of these made up in my stash ...I colored up the Toucan from Jungle Critters 2 and the alphabet is from the Talk Bubble Die Set




Now hop to the YNS BLOG and check out the other designers  projects...please leave a comment there for your chance to WIN a stamp set of your CHOICE
there are also some awesome deals happenin

1 comment:

  1. Those gift cards are great. I made some for christmas and loved them. I like your bright color choice !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits