Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Bunnies Multiply right?



Welcome

     Here with a step card I created with my NEW Sugar Peas stamp set.....One Big Hoppy Family


I had a blast creating this...as you probably know I really have a thing for creating step cards....this idea popped into my head while I was awaiting the arrival of the mailman....which didn't take very long at all...Thanks Sugar Peas for your speedy delivery.....
so I start out with a cut and scored step card, added green cardstock and layers of grass

Then I begin stamping , paper piecing and coloring my images...for this scene I added layers of grass for all the bunnies to frolic in ...and multiply... I cut out several of the bunnies from the stamps and added them all over .... peeking from the sides and hiding in the long grass....the sentiment is on a banner in the background



Well thanks for stoppin in



3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is beautiful. Love how you used the step card, and look at all those bunnies colored so beautifully! :) Hugs, Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, you do these projects so well. This is beyond fab! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Yep, bunnies do multiply. And so do foxes, if the display in my back garden this morning is anything to go by... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits