Thursday, February 6, 2014

Little Miss Muffet




Hello and welcome
          I am honored to be guesting along with all the talented Lil Miss ladies again this month...Little Miss Muffet is turning 3 and we are celebrating all month long  ... today we are featuring some of the NEW February releases


My card features     Daisy    she is colored with Copic markers, papers are from My Minds Eye- My Girl and lastly some fun streamers



Be sure to head over to the BLOG and see more Birthday creations and look for special games and prizes celebrating our 3rd Birthday!


5 comments:

  1. Super pretty card Wendy. I especially love all the boingy springy loopy doofahs! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, Wendy! Love the papers and the swirlies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eeeks - I love the streamers!!! What a great use for the die...I need to go check out that die set ;>) Wonderful to have you joining us again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is too cute Wendy. Love the soft coloring and the streamers are a perfect touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy that you're guesting with us this month as your cards are so lovely, and this is no exception, it's beautiful.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits