Sunday, February 9, 2014

Playin with Sugar Peas



Good Morning...
   Ok so there is only 1 good thing about snow days...getting to craft all day and NOT feel guilty about getting anything else done......so I pulled out the Pizza My Heart set and created this card and  oven combo... an idea that has been floating around in my head since I ordered it ....It seems to be a trend I know but I promise I will make "just a card" too.... someday .....  I created the card with memories of our hometown  Pizza place...there were always menus, business cards and advertisements  pinned to the wall .... it had such a small town Mom and Pop homey feeling...this  girl really is missing that right about now... he made the BEST Pizza ever too

Meet "Dave" the Pizza man...he is mostly paper pieced with a bit of Copic coloring .. I added cork paper and printed off a menu from the internet ...the oven is a template I have had for several years that Lauren Meader created for Papertrey Ink...I was going to bake some cupcakes and add one to the oven... but hey... the crafty creative process took up most of my day...the oven really does look super sweet displaying a cupcake and makes a really great gifty for a friend or in this case your HOT friend


Thanks for stoppin by




2 comments:

  1. Love the little oven and this entire project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy! A-freakin-mazing! I am not seeing a place to email you here on your blog. When you get a chance, please email me at kimoc21@gmail.com!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits