Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Sugar Pea Designs



Good Morning ....today I have a card to share featuring that fun lovin set One Big Hoppy Family
...I have been trying to take my coloring skills to the next level by taking some advise from the super talented ladies at Sugar Pea...Jenny  made a terrific video teaching shading with pastel pencils...I have been on the look out for the pencils she uses.... with no luck so far...I decided to try it using my Prisma pencils and here is how it turned out...

my first attempt at shading with pencils.... I still need to keep practicing for sure ...I love the extra effect it adds to image




Thanks for visiting today



2 comments:

  1. I love that you are trying other colouring mediums. (I too am after some pastel pencils!) I think this turned out brilliantly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in total love with this!! Those tiny carrots in the paper AND as accents are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits