Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Sugar Peas

                        *           Please scroll down for The Cats Pajamas       *


Hello again...
   I wanted to share another card and gifty set I made using Sugar Peas stamp set Bushel and a Peck..

this set is so versatile  and so much fun to color

I created an egg carton out of paper and plan on filling the eggs with chocolate for my niece at Easter time...I masked and stamped the eggs several times then added rolling hills and puffy clouds...







Thanks for looking




4 comments:

  1. wow! this is so cute, Wendy. love all those colorful eggs. great combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy, you have outdone yourself, girlfriend!! This is crazy genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ack! That is so darn cute, Wendy! I love the colours you've used too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Wendy.....genius card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits