Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Your Next Stamp



Hello! 
 Welcome to the Your Next Stamp February New Release Blog Hop!  We have some really fun stamps and dies for you this month including some stamp sets with coordinating dies!

The hop begins on Kerri's Blog and if you've been hopping along, you should have arrived from Thanh's blog.  The hop will run from today until February 21st at midnight
Make sure you leave comments on all of the blogs along the hop for your chance to win a $15.00 YNS Gift Certificate!



I have several projects to share today...I had so much fun creating with this release I just couldn't stop at one

First up is Thanks a Latte
this is my favorite of the release cause I LOVE coffee and coffee stamp sets ..the sentiments are sooo cheeky
My second card uses the new Jungle Critters 2 ..I love how this turned out...can you see this act in the circus ? 
And the inside
and lastly using Jungle Critters 2 again ...this Zebra is staring straight  ahead all serious and stuff...but he is UNIQUE right ?....




Karen also has a ton of specials going on in the Your Next Stamp Store!  Most stamps and dies are marked 20% off so take advantage of these great deals!

Now it's time to hop on over to Laura's blog, but don't forget to leave a comment before you go!  Happy hopping and shopping!



22 comments:

  1. I love all of these cards Wendy, you are so clever x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that coffee set! Cute cards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So adorable. All of your projects are great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these, specially the 'tons of fun' elephants!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable GF! I love coffee cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling cards, love the coffee sentiment...too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards--my favorite is the one with the elephants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are very cute!! The YNS sentiments are always so cheeky! LOVE the elephants; such a fun idea. Great job on all three cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are all great. Those elephants are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wendy, you are a big enabler..every time i stop by your site i am sooo tempted to buy the set of stamps you showcase..i did that last month BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. All 3 cards are wonderful. The sentiments are my favorite part, like giving smiles :)
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  12. You hooked me with the elephants. I collect them so I'll have to have these. Love the pile-up of elephants. Great cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great cards..i just love the tower of elephants and the googly eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all 3 but my fave is the tower of elephants. I'm trying to imagine them in real life :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many great cards. I also love coffee themes stamp sets and sentiments. These ones are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable coffee card! Love the eyes on the cups...gives them personality!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your cards always make me smile! Too fun! xo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fun set of cards! The elephant one is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love these. Such fun cards. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your cards are so adorable! I think my favorite is the Zebra card. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits