Monday, March 3, 2014

FromThe Heart Stamps



Good Morning...hope all is well and those of you that got MORE snow hope your surviving ...maybe that will be the last blast of the white stuff


Here today with this weeks sketch # 56 but with a twist...we have started a new series that you may follow...you can use the sketch, the twist or both....today the twist is faux or real stitching ...
I used Hamlet PigWit Pig out
I absolutely LOVE this lil ham...isn't he adorable... this card was a lot of fun to create...I
printed , colored and cut out  extra cupcakes too ...





Head on over to the blog and see what everyone else created using this weeks sketch



2 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is adorable !! Great take with the sketch - i had some problems with it **lol** but as we offer a twist now .....
    I like all these extra cupcakes and your color choice !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Wendy!! Looks like we both loved dots for our cards this week!!! LOL!!! I too love the extra layers of cupcakes!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits