Friday, March 7, 2014

Sugar Pea Designs



Hello there...
Here today with a tag I created using A Bushel and a Peck from Sugar Pea stamps

I wanted to make a tag to go with the Pot of Gold that I created from paper ....it was supposed to be filled with chocolate gold coins, I was amazed that I couldn't find any ... St Patty's day isn't for another week...oh well , so I had to improvise... I found some golden "eggs" in the Easter candy section so I bought those and made it a pot of golden eggs instead ...LOL... just roll with me , k?

The challenge "Anything Goes" is in full force over at the Sugar Peas blog so I think I'll add this  there...even though I already have 2 entries ... I love how versatile this set is...it is just toooo much fun to play with .... Sugar Peas just had a release and added some really cute new sets to the shop.... I will get my crafty hands on some of them in the future...darn unexpected car repairs stole my crafty budget....you have to check them out... HERE




Thanks for stopping by



1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits