Sunday, March 23, 2014

Sugar Peas Challenge



Hello and Thanks for stopping in...

today I have a card I created for the ongoing challenge at Sugar Peas...EMBELLISH...which I love to do ..

I finally got my crafty hands on some NEW release stamps from Sugar Peas ( wish I could have them all )  I colored up LOVE YOU BUNCHES and added some felt flowers and pearls as my Embellish requirement
WOW this color of felt really isn't that NEON looking in real life...but I love how it added to my card...




Have a great SUNDAY


3 comments:

  1. Such a great idea, Wendy - love how you framed her with those gorgeous flowers!

    Thx for joining us at SPD honey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeeep!! This is so adorable!! You have some mad fussy-cutting skillz, girlfriend!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits