Tuesday, March 25, 2014

The Cats Pajamas BLOGHOP



Hey Welcome...it is time to celebrate our NEW Release ...you will be able to grab up all your favorites real soon...





Hopefully you made it here from JULIE'S BLOG if not start from the beginning at Alma's BLOG
First up I just had to create another card using The Puck Stops Here and stamped 2 Hockey players




And then using the set Hang in There I created a baby shower card





That is it for me now hop on over to our guest Swanky Stamper Tricia's BLOG 
and leave her a sweet comment







8 comments:

  1. I love the scuffed up ice on the hockey card - perfect!! It never even occurred to me to use the sock monkey set for baby card. Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that background for your hockey bunnies, and that darling sock monkey card! Both are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bunny card with the puck stops here is absolutely my favorite so far... Your background looks awesome.... WOW.... and your baby shower card is adorable

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't make me pick one of these - they are both so wonderful! I love the colors you chose for the baby card. Two hockey players? YES and I love the words at the top - reminds me of those stamped twill ribbons that were all the rage. Thanks for inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wendy, they are both AWESOME cards! I love the two hockey players, such a great way to use this et! Wonderful job on this release! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh gosh Wendy, both of these are so very cute and wonderful!!! All of your creations continue to inspire me and I thank you SO much for that! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two fabulous cards here Wendy, I so love your style xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits