Tuesday, March 18, 2014

The Cats Pajamas Spring Release



Welcome to Day 1 of our new Spring Release...get ready for some really terrific new sets...
Today features  LEAN ON ME
My card has some fun paper piecing ...I also added a brick wall for PJ to lean on ... there are some really great sentiments with this set too



Here are some details you need to know:
 1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday March 25th




2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoastampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.



3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 24 from 8-10pm eastern time.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see more fabulous peeks





5 comments:

  1. I love your paper pieced bear!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you paper pieced PJ, he looks so cute that way! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww what a fun card!!! I love this fun little scene you created with the bear leaning on the top of the brick wall!!! So super cute and inspiring!!! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH those little tufts of Kraft grass are so cute with PJ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! I am loving this paper pieced guy. Such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits