Wednesday, March 19, 2014

The Cats Pajamas


DAY 2

Welcome back.... today we are taking a peek at the new set.... The Puck Stops HERE
I also used the new slider die...wait until you see  this in action...LOVE it...and super easy







Here are some details you need to know:
 1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday March 25th





2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoastampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.

3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 24 from 8-10pm eastern time.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see more fabulous peeks


4 comments:

  1. Wendy, this is freakin' adorable! I love the ice! And you rocked the boards too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my stars Wendy, your card is so darn adorable!!! I totally LOVE the new slider cut up and will be owning it!!! What a fabulous idea and your card showcases it fabulously!!! Thanks for sharing another delightful sneak peek with us today for this super cool release!!! Can't wait for tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so darn clever, Wendy! I really love these stamps, I can't believe I don't own any - I am going to have to invest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your little hockey player is just tooo cute and I looove your awesome design!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits