Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Cats Pajamas


Hi there
Welcome to DAY 3           Today we are introducing


                                       YOUR NUMBER IS UP


I decided to make a shaker card ...I was inspired by some I had seen on pinterest , so using the new CUT UP die and Your Number is Up stamps I set out to try my hand at it ...turned out to be really easy too...this is definitely going out to a sweet girl I know that will be turning 5 this year





And there is a fabulous  CUTUP die to go along with it perfectly



Here are some details you need to know:
 1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday March 25th




                                           

 2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoastampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.


3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 24 from 8-10pm eastern time.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see more fabulous peeks

8 comments:

  1. a shaker card!!! how brilliant. loooove the colors, this is so fun and great way to use this die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is SO cool!!! Even though you made it for a 5 year old, this card would work fabulously for any age because it's super sophisticated and clean as well as eye-popping and gorgeous!!! I can only believe it's your first ever made shaker because you are so incredibly talented---and maybe also because of these awesome new TCP products you used which makes it look like a pro shaker card maker whipped this up! It's SO inspiring personally because I've never made a shaker card yet I keep seeing them, like constantly and I want to make one asap!! Thanks for another great day of sneaks!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is SO cute for a shaker card! LOve all those sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now this is fun! I can see that five year old shaking this thing all day long. LOL Fantastic design for incorporating the shaker effect. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative is this!!!! Great job GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits