Monday, March 24, 2014

The Cats Pajamas



Hello ...
Welcome to DAY 7 and also remember tonight is Pajama PARTY night..

today we have Sparkle flying in to join this months release... in  FLYING BY ....what a fab and FUN set this is...one of my FAV'S.... I absolutely LOVE the cloud stamp in this set...and the sentiments are pretty cute too




Here are some details you need to know:
 1. All the new stamps and dies will be released on Tuesday March 25th




                                           

 2. If you're IN IT TO WIN IT, visit the TCP Forum at Splitcoastampers to comment and chat on the IN IT TO WIN IT thread every day for an opportunity to score some new TCP goodies.





3. Save the date for the Pajama Party on Monday, March 24 from 8-10pm eastern time.


Be sure to stop by the blog to see more fabulous peeks


3 comments:

  1. This is so freaking cute Wendy! I love how you placed the sentiment in the cloud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this fun fun card, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you used the map paper for behind him, great job GF!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits