Wednesday, April 30, 2014

A Random Fan



Morning...
   Today I have a card to share that I made using A Random Fan digi image Underwear Hero...I have to admit that I have been wanting to color up this image since the first time I saw it...as a Mother to 2 grown sons it brought back so many memories... times of them running thru the house with a empty ice cream bucket on their head as a helmet, or a cape tied around their neck fighting crime...this image is so adorable and hits a soft spot in this Mothers heart...I decided to create a little scene for my Underwear Hero using cut files from my Silhouette ..... he is in the backyard with his tree house and favorite partner in crime...the family dog...




Thanks for stoppin in today



1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits