Monday, April 28, 2014

Little Miss Muffet

                                   * please scroll down for Your Next Stamp*


Good Morning...today I have a card for the current challenge at LMMS...the design team members were asked to create an Anything Goes project...so go ahead , use your imagination and create something fun with one of our many cute and fun digi's.... plus most of our images come in rubber too...we have a weekly challenge HERE so you too can  play along

Today I decided to make a shaped card featuring the newly released Bubbles Chester
He is colored with Copics and then I added glossy accents to the bubbles


Have a great day


2 comments:

  1. I notice something different everytime I look at this card! This time it is the turn of the bubble detail. Gorgeous work :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love those bubbles, each appears to be in motion!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits