Monday, April 14, 2014

Little Miss Muffet



                                           Good Morning
here with my design team card for the challenge happening right now                                          

Distressing


I used several different techniques on my card today...this was my first attempt at using a stencil with modelling paste... I am happy with how it turned out and will definitely try it again...I then spritzed some gold glitter mist on after it had dried... the edges are distressed to fit with the theme....the image Polka Dot Queta is colored with copic markers and the lily diecut is a file from my silhouette ...this one will go in the mail to Mommy for Mothers Day ;)



thanks for stoppin in




1 comment:

  1. Just brilliant! This is another example of how you think outside the box! X

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits