Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Rescue ME



Morning crafty friends...
 Today I have another card to share using SugarPea designs  My Hero... when I first seen this set the idea of a super hero changing in a phone booth immediately came to mind...so here is my version...today's card also loosely follows this months SugarPea sketch
The phone booth is a Cameo Silhouette  file and the image is colored with Copics , I then stamped the sentiment and cut it into separate pieces adding it with pop dots for some extra dimension





Thanks for stopping by




3 comments:

  1. this is so cute GF! I love the phone booth!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've done it again! This card is brilliant! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it!! Such an awesome card!! Woo-hoo!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits