Welcome to the TCP Tuesday post... we have a sketch for you this week and some exciting new products CUTABLES
Wait to you try this out...they certainly help with making your card easy peasy on many levels...cutting images out or cutting shapes to follow our sketch
This is how the downloadable files work.
1. Make sure you log on to your account
2. Just add the Cutables to your shopping cart and checkout. Once you check out, your downloadable files will appear in your “My Account”
3. Download files
4. Open your Cutting Machine files and import the files for your machine. ie: .studio, for Silhouette Machines
5. Select the “Not Layered” or “Layered” file and ungroup the selection if your objects are grouped. (move other selection to outside the cutting area)
6. Choose the pieces that you wish for one paper and place on cutting mat. (move other pieces to outside the cutting area).
8. Repeat for each different paper.
9. Stamp, assemble and enjoy.
Once a person has "purchased" the files, even the free ones, there is no expiry for downloading. They will always be in their account, so they can download again and again.