Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Whimsie Doodles




Good Morning...
It's time for our monthly challenge at Whimsie Doodles...this month the challenge is
                   April Showers / Water

Time to create something water related ... pretty easy I'd say...there certainly are many water related or rainy day images in the Digi Shop

Today I used a clear stamp from Melyssa's new stamp set over at A Jillian Vance designs...I am smitten with this whole set ... every image is so adorable

It is called Seas the Day 
It is colored with Copics then I added an image of an  ocean floor  it is called Beach Borders and can be found in the Summer Fun section of the store



Be sure to visit the blog and see everyone's Water themed cards and join in , you could end up being our guest for a month !!!


2 comments:

  1. Wendy, you are such an inspiration! What a gorgeous and completely fab creation! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolute cute card - gave me a chuckle! And it is so well done and with such attention to detail. I came by from Noelle McAdams blog and just wanted to say hi!! And thought I would let you know about my little blog at daisiesgirl.com - hope you can stop by!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits