Monday, May 19, 2014

Little Miss Muffet




Good Morning...time for my design team post for LMMS here on facebook... I so enjoy coloring up these fun fabulous images ...if you are not familiar with LMMS check them out HERE there are so many different stamps and digi's definitely something for every taste of crafter out there...
ok so onto my project ..the on-going challenge right now is Inspirational
so hopefully to inspire you to create something a little different I created a shaker card, they certainly are all the rage right now...so many unique ways to incorporate a little movement to an otherwise straight forward greeting card

I colored up Babe Little Star used paper from Little Safari by Paper Studio , to create the shaker I used  Framed Up from the Cat Pajamas it was created specifically to make shaker cards and filled it with tiny stars... I also added gloss to the star balloon for some added texture


Thanks for visiting... and if there is ever a card or craft project that I create that you would love to have just email me it can be arranged :)
I also make custom invitations and wedding invites



1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the soft colurs and the clouds and stars theme. Super cute xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits