Thursday, May 22, 2014

Poof



                   Hello there ...
                                         Sugar Peas designs has a NEW challenge up
                                                      Make it Masculine
So I decided to ink up Pure Magic ...... I had the idea to have my magician coming out of his rather large top hat ... I just couldn't leave out his trusty side kick mister bunny who is seen peeking around the bottom corner of the hat ...
Masculine cards are not always the easiest to create...I find it hard not to put flowers,bows or ribbon on a card, but with this set it went easily together with just a few stars and some enamel dots...I added just a small part of the sentiment that comes with this set...Poof was all I needed ... LOL


Well I am off to enter my card
Thanks for visitng



1 comment:

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits