Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Your Next Stamp Release Day!



Hello and welcome to our May Your Next Stamp New Release Blog Hop! We have several new stamp sets as well as several new dies! If you love fun and whimsical, you are going to LOVE this new release! You can find all of the new goodies HERE at the Your Next Stamp Store.
The hop begins on Laura's blog and if you've been hopping along, you should have come from Maureen's blog. Make sure you hop around to all of the blogs featured in the link list located at the bottom of this post for lots of inspiration using the new products! If you leave a comment on all of the blogs, you will be entered to win a $20.00 YNS gift certificate. The lucky winner will be announced on the Your Next Stamp Blog June 2nd.
Onto my projects .... starting off with 2 clean and simple but very CUTE cards


 I used the Peek a Boo tear away door die to create this cheeky card
I could stamp all day long with the new super adorable FunFaces set...

Next up is a slider card ...the new Quirky Animals 2 promises as much fun as the previously released set

And lastly but not least is a Pop Up Picnic card I created with the new Smiley Happy Critter Crew 4 
I also used the new set Jam It for the sandwiches honestly these new sets are so fun and so versatile



We're currently doing some spring cleaning around here and everything in the store is ON SALE – even the new items are 20% off so now is the time to shop!


We are currently trying to reach 3,000 fans on our Facebook Page. Please LIKE us for your chance to win!


Thank you so much for stopping by today and hopping along with us! 

Now it's time to head on over to Julie's blog but before you go, don't forget to leave a comment.

21 comments:

  1. They are all brilliant, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and creative projects!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - wow were you a busy little lady! I can see how you would just want to keep stamping, these sets are wonderful!! YOur cards are awesome!

    Hugs;
    Shari

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are so much fun! I'm in love with the little toast guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving these stamps here. Love the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your slider card is amazing - so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love them all, but the horse and the picnic - Oh my gosh!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are awesome! I love them all! They are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All adorable creations! Love the checks on your box card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute and FUN projects Wendy! Love the ants popping out of the box!

    ReplyDelete
  11. you cracked me up when I saw the card. Cute idea to put the "window" on the card.
    The pull-out with the horse was fun. I like those kind of cards.
    Love the box card. So clever. thanks for sharing such fun projects.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my! What a fun selection of cards you created with these new products!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so adorable and that running horse..genius!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW They are all so cute. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well you were super busy. So many fun cards. Love them all. The pop up and slider cards are amazing. I am loving the new images.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love your classy, simple layouts. 😁

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are awesome, the expression on the horses face just cracks me up, and love the new critter set and the way you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a really fun selection of cards. I think my fave is the horse. So clever to give him a slider. You did it again x

    ReplyDelete
  19. All are so cute, but that slider card absolutely ROCKS!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love the pop up picnic! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I came for the Saturday Sketchers blog hop... but stayed to admire your other cards! Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits