Tuesday, June 17, 2014

The Cats Pajamas RELEASE Bloghop



Hello and welcome to our BIG release bloghop...I hope you have enjoyed all my sneak peeks this past week and joined us for our Pajamas Party tonight now is time for our HOP...

Hopefully you have arrived here from Christine's blog if not you can start at the TCP blog HERE

I have  2 cards to share with you tonight , first up is a card using the NEW set Vintage summer and the NEW Cut Up Butterflies, Petal Posie


My 2nd card features Simply Blooms


The next stop on your hop is Jessie
Hop along and have fun




9 comments:

  1. Two fabulous floral projects Wendy. I can't pick a favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are gorgeous Wendy! I had a great time joining you and the rest of the amazing Cat Pack for this wonderful release!! Hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love them, Wendy! My fave is the first cos I love those flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are both lovely Wendy. I really like the second :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so sweet Wendy. I love the die cut flowers on that first one and then the stamped wildflowers. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! love how you've combined all those dies in the first card (second too) and your colors on the second card are really cool, I wouldn't have thought of it and seeing it, it's like, well, WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all the lovely inspiration you have shared in this release I have really enjoyed the previews and your cards are amazing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both lovely Wendy. The first card really has those summer days feel, and the cool blues and purples are very classy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits