Wednesday, June 11, 2014

The Cats Pajamas Sneak PEEK



Welcome to Day 2.. today we are peeking at the new set ...  Play Ball 
I have had the perfect baseball paper hidden deep in my stash for ages now... it was time to use it and I'm glad I did ...it certainly added the perfect touch to my card... I paper pieced Mr Bun and added the sentiment in a second circle .. there is no coloring on this card at all .... 


Be sure to visit the BLOG for more peeks
and Splitcoast for our In It to Win it forum



7 comments:

  1. Hi Wendy,

    This baseball card is just too cute. LOVE how he pops out against all those baseballs. Great design!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SO adorable and fun Wendy! I love the baseball paper you chose and how you put him on a layered circle....looks like a home run to me! :) Super cute! Hugs and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. great baseball paper, of course it was perfect for this bun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You could not have any more perfect paper. I love the big eared bunny in dark gray too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know this is redundant., but so true...this paper is perfect and puts Bunny right in the spot light. Love how you put this project together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is too fun, Wendy! You hit a home run with the paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits