Tuesday, July 22, 2014

A Jillian Vance Designs - by Whimsie Doodles



Good Morning...today I have a super cute card to share using the newly released set
                                                    
OUT FOXED 

for Jillian Vance designs by Whimsie Doodles


This set has sooo many cute elements ...I made several cards yesterday I just couldn't stop creating with it...the possibilities are endless and the sentiments are real cute too !

Just to show you some versatility there is absolutely NO coloring on my card, it is all paper pieced ...YIKES ...how easy peasy is that if your in need of  a quick but super cute card...go for it








thanks for stopping in today



4 comments:

  1. You're right. It is super cute. Love those foxes. The whole card is very nice. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card. I love paper piecing and this turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits