Monday, July 21, 2014

Little Miss Muffet



Good Morning...welcome to another LMMS Monday here on my blog.... the on- going challenge is Anything Goes so I decided to create yet another step card....I simply cannot help it , step cards are by far my favorite way to use images....


Today I used Sugar n Spice Doll - Dill as Jesse James...
I cut and folded my step card base, colored up Dill with Copics , added some cactus, barb wire fencing and ground cover and there you have it a rustic western background for Dill to wrangle in....




Thanks for stopping by today and be sure to visit the LMMS Challenge blog for more creations and PLEASE play along ...you may be a winner




2 comments:

  1. You are awesome at these, they always make me smile and jealous at the same time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits