Monday, July 28, 2014

Little Miss Muffet

                         Please scroll down for my SugarPEa Designs post


Hello,  today I have a DesignTeam card created for the Challenge at LMMS happening right now 
                                      Inspiration
I inked up Swings N Slides Nice Weather for my card today, colored her with Copics , paper pieced her coat and Umbrella and added some grey clouds...I stamped my sentiment onto Vellum, love how that turned out

Be sure to visit the CHALLENGE BLOG and play along

Thanks for stoppin in




3 comments:

  1. So cute Wendy......love the clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE this card Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I simply adore this card!!! Is the cloud background a single die or did you cut multiple clouds from a single piece of paper? The grey polka dot peeking out from behind is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits