Friday, July 11, 2014

Sugar Peas Designs





Good Morning,



Welcome to the Sweet 2 Repeat Blog Hop for July ! The new release from SugarPea Designs is available NOW ...but the inspiration is still rolling on. Today the ProjectPea team are bringing you their sweet take on the cutest stamps around. You'll want to hop along, because one lucky commenter will win the ENTIRE RELEASE ...Leave a comment for each designer to maximize your chances to win !



Today I have 2 cards to share my first card features the adorable set


Great Catch








First off I colored the image with Copic Markers, then dry embossed the green cardstock and added a coat of clear embossing powder to achieve a fish scale appearance, adding some cheese cloth as fish netting, a sun and clouds and my little scene is complete



My next card is a step card I created using the new set



Spare Me





This card was so much fun to create...I colored all the images with Copics , to get the swirled look on the bowling balls I inked up some water color cardstock let it dry and stamped my image on it.









Then I set out to hand cut all the images for the step card, anyone who knows me knows that I love to create step cards so this part does not deter me one bit ...


Great Catch











Spare Me









I hope you enjoyed this release as much as we did, please comment for a chance to win







28 comments:

  1. I love both of your cards, but the bowling one is over the moon! I love how you made it look like a bowling alley with the bowlers in different stages of thier approach! Very creative step card and both stamp sets are to die for!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you did the bowling balls that is a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy amazing bowling balls. I love the technique you used to make them swirly and accurate looking! The step card is great, the bowling guy is adorns and the new release is just dreamy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, super creative and LOVE your designs and coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GIRLFRIEND!!! Your creativity rocks my world!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How clever to make multiple bowling lanes! And I really like the embossing and window on your raccoon card. Great job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WENDY!!! Your creativity just amazes me!! I love how you made the embossed paper glossy to resemble scales and the cheesecloth. What a clever idea on how to make the bowling balls have a swirled look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such CUTE cards, Wendy! I totally love the scenes you've created on both! I really enjoy the Great Catch card - love how you made the "fish scale" paper ;) Very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very fun bowling card and love the fish scale frame on your first card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Brilliant!!! Oh my goodness I adore that bowling step card! You are always so creative and such an inspiration! Gorgeous coloring too:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. great cards, Wedny! soooo, so creative and fun. love that step out card and love how you added the swirl detail to the balls. looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The embossing on the fishing card looks like fish scales. Love the step card. It's great when a stamp set lends itself to a fun card like the step card.
    fun, beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete
  13. your cards are so fun...the coloring is just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This little raccoon is my favorite! He reminds me of my grandpa!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Both cards are adorable! I love the scale look on the fishing card. I love the variety on the bowling card as well. So inspiring. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. They are all brilliant makes, Wendy! I love how you did the balls - simple but effective!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing, I love them both and love all the details! The embossing and fish net are perfect for the fishing stamp and the several lanes of bowlers....very clever!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wendy: Welcome to the SugarPea family. Your cards are absolutely amazing. It is going to be a joy to see your talented designs with these wonderful stamps. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. What innovative designs you have made! I love the way the scaled embossed background on the card using the Catch Me stamp set. Your coloring is great. I also loved the Spare Me card and the way you built a 3-D set up for this! Both cards are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What great cards - especially appreciate the tips and hints. Thanks so much

    ReplyDelete
  21. Two absolutely unbelievable projects Wendy. I love the green textured bg with the raccoon. Colored awesome too btw. Love love your swirly bowling balls. Genius. The stair step card is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  22. wow,,, very nicejob on them both... love the embossing and added cheesecloth and love your little bowlers... nice cutting job :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love both your samples and the step out cards are such fun <3

    ReplyDelete
  24. ADORABLE, love both cards!! Your step card made my jaw drop, love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. These are both so adorable!! I love the bowling card; it's just as if they are all bowling in adjacent lanes. How cute!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Terrific cards! I especially love the Spare Me card!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh my word.... Wendy, these are so cute & awesome!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits