Wednesday, July 30, 2014

SugarPea BLOG HOP




                               
                                  Hello and Welcome to our monthly ProjectPea bloghop



Each month we challenge our fabulous team of ProjectPea Designers to create FUN & CREATIVE projects that are sure to make you look at your stamp sets with brand new eyes!
Our team has pulled out all of the stops with a variety of projects that will spark YOUR creativity. Click through to each of their blogs below to see the FUN they have dreamed up.
 Leave them a little blog love and one lucky commenter will WIN a $15 Gift Certificate to the SPD Boutique.

Today I created a POP UP box featuring the cute Magician from the set Pure Magic  found HERE  Once you cut and score you cardstock ( directions can be found here ) the fun begins , you can decorate it anyway way you wish.... the dividers are added inside the box to adhere your elements to, for my card I added stars and the Magician... this set offers up so many possibilities to create fun folds or movement cards...I know I have used it a lot and hopefully I have inspired you to make something for that little magician in your life ... Abracadabra !


The perfect thing about this pop up card is it still folds to fit in a standard envelope for mailing !





 Remember to leave a comment for your chance to WIN
thanks for stoppin by


 

35 comments:

  1. This is super sweet and I love these box cards. I have not made one yet but I sure do adore them...may have to tackle that this weekend. Yours is really great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is an amazing card! I didn't know they folded flat! Great project, Wendy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE box cards! This is so fun! Makes me want to play cards! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute. I like the playing cards on the sides and the stars--perfect for the magician.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous, love the sides with the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a clever and cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One of the best boxed card I ve seen! Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great job! Love the pop up effect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this, Wendy!!! You're pop up card are always amazing but this is my favorite so far! Love how you decorated the sides with the playing cards and that little magician is just adorable:) So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I've only made one of these box cards, but it came out pretty well. I need to make more and yours has given me more ideas. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I never tire of box card ideas, so thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable Wendy! I love the pop up box and your great colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your creativity is PURE MAGIC!! What a fun box and I love the playing cards on the sides and the stars popping out!! And how great is it that you can fold it flat for mailing too!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your Magician in the Box project! Who wouldn't want to recieve this!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So fun! I love the card paper you used to decorate the sides, perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow! Absolutely love the details on this!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute, Wendy! Love the super sweet magician and your fabulous card in a box project!

    ReplyDelete
  18. The card-in-a-box is on my
    "to do" list but I keep putting it off.
    Love your gambler. Darling box.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Pure genius. I love it, it's like he was made for this and the cards are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love this little pop up card! Thanks for the directions, too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love box cards and
    your's full of "magic"!
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  22. What a fun box! I love the cards all along the side, and the little magician is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. AWESOME CARD BOX!! I have been seeing these boxes all over the internet lately with total jealousness!! I need to make one...thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. You did an awesome job on this pop-up card! This theme lends itself perfectly to the pop-up style!

    ReplyDelete
  25. WOW what awesome projects you ALL have made, this is so SPECTACULAR!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. What an adorable idea!!! I love it! I would have never thought of making a magic box!

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is too cute! Love the magic box idea!

    ReplyDelete
  28. This is just too darn cute - love it! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so cute - I love box cards.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Fantastic card Wendy. Love the pop-up image, the cards... the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  31. You could not have picked an image more perfect for a pop up box! Love it - it's adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This style card is just perfect for a magician image. I mean, really, a magician popping up out of a card!! I have been seeing this style all over the place lately, but haven't dared give it a try. Now, I just might have to. : )

    ReplyDelete
  33. Fantastic pop up box! Perfect match with the little Magician! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits