Saturday, July 12, 2014

SugarPea Designs



Good morning...glad you stopped in today...first up a  BIG thanks from ME to you for all the amazing comments left for me yesterday on my first ProjectPea Sweet2Repeat blog post .... it really made my day
 I was super excited to share my projects and overwhelmed with the fabulous feedback from my visitors...so THANKS again

Today I have more SugarPea goodness to share for the Anything Goes challenge that is happening right now HERE ....

One card 2 ways... I used the ever sweet and adorable  set  A Bushel and a Peck

I colored up the image with Copics and stamped the sentiment in White ink on black cardstocktock to  mimic a chalkboard , added some twill and twine ribbon and a lil school house brad

Next up is the same image and layout done in different colors to show the versatility of this set...honestly the possibilities are endless... I loved changing the chalkboard to green too , changes the whole look of the card



Hopefully I have inspired you to create something and play along in the Anything Goes challenge You could be our next winner



1 comment:

  1. SHUT UP!!! These are super cute! Love the easel's for them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits