Monday, July 14, 2014

SugarPea Designs





Good Morning and Welcome

today I have a card following our NEW sketch challenge that starts today .. I inked up the newly released Sea Side Wishes




I colored her with Copics , paper pieced her dress and added vellum waves , circles and sparkly blue sequins... I was inspired by a card I had seen somewhere on pinterest that used the velum and sequins with snowflakes to make a winter scene, I loved the look of it and thought I'd give it a go as a summer themed card









Be sure to visit the blog and link up your creation following the sketch for your chance to WIN







































Play along with any stamps you like - but if you use SugarPea Designs we'll top your voucher to $ 15

Feel free to rotate/flip the sketch, or exchange any shapes for what works with your design, just make sure the sketch is recognizable

Combine our sketch with any other challenges ( except another sketch) Upload to your blog or other online gallery using the keyword : SPDSS07 so that we may check out your beautiful work





6 comments:

  1. ack! Wendy!!! this is fantastic. loooove those bubbles, the vellum and the sequins. soooo wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice card! I love how you used the vellum. This is a great stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wendy, I just love how you used the vellum. I love those vellum circles. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving the vellum waves! Gorgeous card Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic background and the glimmer on the shell is perfect! So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits