Tuesday, July 22, 2014

The Cats Pajamas

                                   Please scroll down for Your Next Stamp

          Good Morning...time for another TCP Tuesday Challenge this week is


                                                    Anything Goes 
 I created a card using          Flying By 
The image is colored with copics , I then stamped the propeller onto silver cardstock and popped it up for dimension
I am in LOVE with the doodled clouds in this set ,  I use them alot.... and to make it all tie together I doodled around my banner that carries the sentiment





 Be sure to visit the BLOG for more challenge creations and add your own for your chance to win plus you could be our next Swanky Stamper



 


1 comment:

  1. The propeller in silver is SO fun! Great doodles around the sentiment too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits