Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Your Next Stamp



Hello there again..it is a busy day here on the blog for me.... but I LIKE it ...

It is time for our monthly SPECIAL post at YNS where we take a look back at some previously released sets and share some fresh new ways to use them....

Today is all about our Fanfrou Designs


Here is my creation, Fanfrou characters just seem to have sooo much personality in their expression... I love adding color to them and bringing that to life..they are all so adorable and FUN to play with
 I started out using Quirky Animals Set one,  then I created a little package using our
 Take Out Box set die,  colored my image  added some designer paper and peanuts .... and Viola a cute lil gifty for that special NUT in your life




 Be sure to visit the BLOG and see more Fanfrou creations, leave a COMMENT for your chance to win a stamp set of your choice



1 comment:

  1. What a fun little design. Love the stamp and the papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits