Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Your Next Stamp SNEAK PEEK



Good Morning and Welcome to our YNS sneak peek posts ....we can't wait for you to see our new stamps and dies being released this week so we are here today to give you a peek and we are all especially excited because we are

celebrating our 5th BIRTHDAY this month...wait until you see what Karen has in store for you our fabulous customers !  So be sure to come back tomorrow for our RELEASE hop...


Today I am sharing 3 cards made with our newest addition to our Silly Monsters collection ...
I decided to make 3 small cards perfect to adorn that special gift bag or present ...the monsters were colored with Copics and popped up for dimension , the scallop and circles are from new dies being released this week




Thanks for stopping by and be sure to visit the YNS blog to see more peeks




3 comments:

  1. These are so cute Wendy that I had to come over and tell you here as well as on FB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow these are awesome, I love those silly monsters!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE these - bright, happy colors . . . and loveable monsters!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits