Saturday, August 9, 2014

Your Next Stamp



Welcome to our AFTER THE RELEASE PARTY... today we are back sharing another creation suing our new AUGUST release products...

I hope you enjoyed the hop on Thursday and ordered some new YNS goodies  to play with ...
Today I created a shaker card using the new set Bitty Bugs, I wanted to do something a little different so I stamped my images onto velum and colored them with Copics , then added them to my card..
I also used the new Scripty Word die Thanks cut it out twice in 2 different colors for a shadow effect




Thanks for stoppin in today be sure to visit the blog for more after the party release projects





2 comments:

  1. So, so cute! Love the little shaker window and those cute bugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits