Monday, September 29, 2014

SugarPea Designs

                                    * please scroll down for The Cats Pajamas *


Hi there and welcome ...today we at SugarPea's have a terrific new sketch for you to try

My card uses the newly released set   Teacher's Pet    ...  I channeled my inner child and my love of crayola crayons... it also represents photos I had seen on pinterest where Art was created by heating up a row of crayons and  letting them drip down the canvas ... :)
Be sure to visit the blog and join in using this weeks sketch you could WIN



3 comments:

  1. You are SO right - great minds do think alike ;) Love the bright colors and the way you've made the colors with the crayons - amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and clever Wendy. I love the upside down box of crayons to color. So so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits