Tuesday, September 23, 2014

The Cats Pajamas





 Morning All...and welcome to Day 1 of our sneak peeks here at TCP ...wait until you see what we have in store for you this week...wowzers is all I can say


Day 1 ... Survivor   this set has so many different possibilities as you will see , several of the design team ladies have chosen specific colors for different Cancer awareness groups and created unique cards to share
Also this month we have new cutups, cut files , sheets of stencil paper and some canvas treat bags being released

I chose to start of trying out the stencil sheets with our Dots cutup  die and cut my own stencil out, then I tinted my paste pink to fit in with the Cancer theme of my card, paper piecing Mr.Bun was also a snap

Be sure to visit the blog and see all the fab cards being sneaked today



Spiltcoast page


2 comments:

  1. The pink embossing paste is SO fun! Look at all those fabulous dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pinkalicous! The embossing really makes a great impact.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind comments , I truly appreciate your visits